Thursday, August 12, 2010

Advice About Relationship

Return to original post



Dear Mercy,

I know this is kind of blunt but I say in Christian love that you need to fall on your face before the Throne of God and ask if you really love this man? I am married to a retired Marine and we moved 27 times in 23 years. My security was not in where I lived but who I lived for. I wish I could say that I was saved all those years and knew precisely what I was doing but I can't. I wasn't saved until I was 32. I got tired of moving and very homesick. I blamed my husband. When I did get saved God showed me Acts 17:26. He is the one that determines our boundaries. I could no longer blame Hank. He was the vessel God used to move me!

So dear one, what I am saying is basically, "God requires self sacrifice in true love - not only in our relationship with Him but also our spouse. When all is said and done where you live really doesn't matter as much as what you did in the name of love while you lived there.

I will be praying for you.

In Him,

Sandy

No comments: