Saturday, August 20, 2011

Advice About Salvation

Return to original post

Dear Cynthia,

It seems as if God is knocking at your door. DO NOT KEEP THAT DOOR SHUT - GO TO IT AND OPEN IT!

The best choice you can make for yourself in life is to give your heart and devotion to Jesus. We are here on earth for such a short time but it is what we do in that short time that decides where we spend eternity. HELL is the last place you want to spend eternity.

I do not know what our doubts are, but I do know who causes them and that is satan himself. You have been under his dominion, and he doesn't want to lose you. I know because I was there until I was 32 years old.

I went to church weekly, I was a good person and I truly believed I was a Christian. Trouble was I didn't have a clue. At 18, I developed cancer of the tongue and back then it was a miracle I stayed alive. The main point is if I would have died, I know without a shadow of a doubt that I would have gone to hell. It wasn't until I was 32 that I realized that. God is merciful, but He is also a gentleman and will not knock your door down. He waits for you to open it and trust Him. Satan is there the minute you open the door. In fact, he can't wait to get in your house and cause havoc.

One question: What do you have to lose if the Bible is true and you accept Christ? EVERYTHING AND ETERNITY IN HELL!

What do you have to gain if you believe in satan's lies and do not trust in Jesus as your Savior? NOTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO HELL ANYWAY!

I know those are harsh words, but they are true!

God doesn't ask you to understand everything before you become His child, but He does ask you to trust Him. He meets you where you are at and shows you the way one day at a time - one step at a time.

Also, you need to read the Word of God daily. If you are reading it and having trouble, the Holy Spirit will be your tutor. If you do not have salvation - you are on your own in trying to understand God's love letter to you. Salvation is the only way! I will be praying for you!

Sandy

No comments: